WHAT IS YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR SUPPORT IN TÜRKİYE?
Young entrepreneurs can apply for this support provided that they are over the age of 18 and have not completed the age of 29. In addition, they must be within the scope of the young entrepreneur exemption in terms of earnings according to the repeated Article 20 of the Income Tax Law. In order to benefit from the support, they must meet the following conditions:
- Being insured for the first time as of 01.06.2018 within the scope of Bağkur,
- Being a taxpayer for the first time due to commercial or self-employment activity,
- To have established an ordinary partnership or sole proprietorship.
- Young entrepreneurs can benefit from Bağkur premium support for 12 months when they meet the above conditions.
Who cannot benefit from Young Entrepreneur Support?
- Those who started work before 01.06.2018,
- Persons who have a partnership in another company or who were previously a taxpayer but closed their company,
- Those who establish a joint stock or limited liability company.
- Those who are in the above-mentioned situation cannot benefit from the young entrepreneur support
The conditions for Young Entrepreneur Support are as follows:
- The young entrepreneur candidate who wants to benefit from the support must be over the age of 18 and must not have completed the age of 29.
- According to the repeated Article 20 of the Income Tax Law, it must be within the scope of the young entrepreneur exception in terms of earnings.
- Those who are insured for the first time as of 01.06.2018 within the scope of Bağkur can apply for this support.
- Those who have opened a taxpayer for the first time due to commercial or self-employment activity can receive this support.
- Young entrepreneurs who have established an ordinary partnership or sole proprietorship can also benefit from this incentive.
- Bağkur premium support is provided to young entrepreneurs who meet these conditions for 12 months.
However, the following situations prevent benefiting from the Young Entrepreneur Support:
- Those who started work before 01.06.2018 cannot receive this support.
- Persons who have a partnership in another company or who were previously a taxpayer and closed their company
- People who establish a joint stock or limited liability company cannot benefit from this incentive
Bu proje, Uluslararası Göç Politikaları Geliştirme Merkezi (ICMPD) tarafından uygulanan, T.C Sanayi ve Teknoloji Bakanlığı Kalkınma Ajansları Genel Müdürlüğü koordinasyonuyla yürütülen ENHANCER programı kapsamında Avrupa Birliği tarafından finanse edilmektedir. Burada yer alan içeriklerden Üsküdar Belediyesi sorumlu olup Avrupa Birliği, ICMPD ve T.C Sanayi ve Teknoloji Bakanlığı sorumlu tutulamaz.